This self-study course is a follow-on to the Z401 course.
Time Investment = 1 Week
You will examine best practices for data modeling and application design. Build enterprise-grade Web Applications using complex queries, workflow-driven pages, and other guidelines. You will enhance mobile interaction through multiple pages and menus. Learn how to optimize supporting components such as queries and workflows.
A number of hands-on labs let you explore Studio Z’s capabilities and choose the options that work best for you.
- Review Zinier’s platform and application development
- Build enterprise-grade Web Applications
- Explore interactive and optimized Mobile Applications
- Discuss the components used in advanced queries
- Examine workflow design for performance and reusability